Luton Borough Council makes decisions for admissions to Warden Hill Infant School for pupils entering Reception to Year 2, in-line with all local maintained community primary schools. Prospective parents should contact Luton Borough Council to find out about admission arrangements.
Luton Borough Council also publishes admissions criteria for all community primary schools, including Warden Hill Infant School, each year.
- Visit Luton School Admissions http://www.luton.gov.uk/education_and_learning/schools_and_colleges/school%20admissions/Pages/default.aspx
Joining Warden Hill Infant School from another local school or moving into the area
Some children join Warden Hill Infants from other local schools, from schools elsewhere in the UK or from overseas during the school year, all known as ‘in-year’ admissions.
If a vacancy exists in any age group, then an offer of a place can be made because over subscription criteria such as siblings already in school or distance from school do not apply.
|Reception||Year 1||Year 2|
Last updated: Wdnesday 21st November 2018
If there are no vacancies at present, please contact School admissions on 01582 546000 to be put on a waiting list.
In-year admissions for Warden Hill Infant School are managed centrally by Luton Borough Council and are based on the current admission criteria for community schools. Steps to joining Warden Hill Infants:
- Contact the school admissions team at Luton Borough Council, 01582 546000
- Once you have been notified by Luton Borough Council of a place at Warden Hill Infant School for your child(ren), make arrangements to visit us. Contact School Admission at Warden Hill Infant School by telephone 01582 595150 or email@example.com
- A member of staff will meet you and your child(ren) to tour the school and answer any questions that you may have.
Joining Warden Hill Infant School in 2019
If your child celebrates their 4th birthday between 1st September 2018 and 31st August, they are eligible to start in Reception in September 2019. The application period for Warden Hill Infant School will open at the beginning of September and close mid-January. To coincide with this, we will be hosting tours, led by Mrs Willis, the Reception Team Leader, to welcome prospective Reception parents to Warden Hill Infant School on the following days:
- Thursday 1st November 2018, 9:30am
- Thursday 8th November 2018, 9:30am
- Wednesday 14th November 2018, 4:30pm
- Thursday 22nd November 2018, 9:30am
- Thursday 29th November 2018, 9:30am
Please contact Warden Hill Infant School on 01582 595150 to book onto one of these tours.
Leaving Warden Hill Infant School
- Leaving Form
If your child is leaving Warden Hill Infant School, please complete the Leaver’s Form as soon as possible and return to the school office. This is essential as the school must inform Luton Borough Council Admissions of all joiners and leavers throughout the academic year. If you have any questions or queries, please speak to Mrs Basterfield or Miss Mace, our Admissions Team.