The Vision of Warden Hill Infant School
Imagine a place where together adults and children can flourish as successful learners; a place where exploration, discovery, creativity and challenge are embraced as opportunities to grow; where risks and mistakes are used as tools that are often gateways to successful learning. Our school is a place where we can all learn to be ourselves and be treated with respect and kindness. Everyone shares an enthusiastic love of learning, a desire to do their very best and a determination to work hard to achieve this. Each day there are smiles, laughter and celebrations of success as children engage in their learning. Listen to the buzz of excitement as children learn from each other; hear them asking questions, finding solutions and learning skills that will prepare them to make a positive difference in society. See that positive values, kindness and generosity are shown to people locally and worldwide, and that respect and care are given to our planet as we encourage others to do the same.
- To be recognised as a highly effective school providing a stimulating, creative and dynamic learning environment, where we value achievement and strive for excellence.
- To develop the knowledge and skills of our learners through the provision of a well-considered curriculum.
- To prepare our children to play an active role in their community and the wider world.
- To offer a safe learning environment in which children feel secure, and where self-esteem, confidence and respect, both for self and others, are developed.
- To engage children as lifelong learners through creative, inspirational teaching which challenges all to achieve their potential.
- To be a learning community in which individual needs and talents are valued, and in which successes are celebrated.
- To support our children in developing healthy lifestyles.
- To make our school a happy place where children enjoy being.
- For children to leave Warden Hill Infant School with their understanding deepened, their minds enriched and their hearts inspired, so that they love learning and are ready to embrace the challenges of the future.
Learning at Warden Hill Infant School is underpinned by the values of:
Respect, Happiness, Trust, Friendship, Honesty and Caring.
Always try your best